Audio, Sound and Record are not working on windows vista

>> Saturday 30 June 2012

Audio, Sound and Record are not working on windows vista
I newly added windows vista on mine system and i have updated the operating system recently. Later than updating windows vista, system unable audio and record no matter which, I tried to bring up to date the audio driver, whichever automatically through windows, or physically from the company website. Windows effectively recognize the crisis and i have tried to fasten this issue, aphorism there is issue with high definition Devise. I continued to reinstall the driver to solve this issue but it doesn’t resolve mine matter. i have tried to solve this issue through the website but i didn’t got any in sequence. Can anyone inform me how to solve this issue?
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 22-03-2011
Eric B's Avatar
Eric B Eric B is offline
Member

Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,635
Re: Audio, Sound and Record are not working on windows vista
I would suggest that to carry out the restoration of the system and then install the driver. Restored system will help restore their collection of PC system to a previous position in time, so he prefers the system restore. To do this follows this step: First make a blow on the home icon from the desktop and then go to the race. The program will run System Restore to write, and then press ENTER. After you get the result, under that select the System Restore application. When you open the system restore the system prompts you to enter the administrator password for confirmation. When you complete the whole system restore, then go to the official and install the driver you want. I hope this can help a lot.
Reply With Quote
#3
Old 22-03-2011
Shazid Shazid is offline
Member

Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 80
Re: Audio, Sound and Record are not working on windows vista
Hi thanks for the info. I followed your suggestion, but not completely solve the mine system. I do not understand the driver is not installed in Windows vista. I tried a lot of official website to install the driver, but I will not get anything. I tried several times to solve this problem. Is there anyone to solve this problem and I do not know how to install drivers for my system, please help me out of this solution. I hope I get good solution to my problem. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote
#4
Old 22-03-2011
Glenny's Avatar
Glenny Glenny is offline
Member

Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,540
Re: Audio, Sound and Record are not working on windows vista
I've been through this and I would suggest the following information so that you can solve your problem. There are several problems because the driver does not work and the opportunity that the device was not designed to work with your most demanding Edition operating system you are using, while at this time is necessary to check the hardware compatibility of Windows, so you can find out if the driver is compatible with Windows. And I'd suggest updating your windows through automatically, so you can download the latest drivers and can solve your problem. Need to update your system so you can update your drivers. I think this will help much in solving the problem.
Reply With Quote
#5
Old 22-03-2011
JonathanD's Avatar
JonathanD JonathanD is offline
Member

Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,314
Re: Audio, Sound and Record are not working on windows vista
I would advise you to update the driver, for it is necessary to follow the steps: First make certain the driver you want to upgrade. After that right click the driver and then do a hit on the properties. Now in the properties select the Driver tab and then go to update driver to create the hard ceramic update. During this time you will be prompted to enter the admin password for verification. Enter the admin password and then continue. I hope this can help a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author