In Windows Vista, iTunes/QuickTime is not working and error Data Execution Protection.
>> Saturday, 30 June 2012
In Windows Vista, iTunes/QuickTime is not working and error Data Execution Protection.
I have a big problem with my iTunes program. Until about a week ago iTunes was working fine on my Vista Home Premium. One morning this week I got up and tried to turn it on and suddenly a box that appears after about 10-20 seconds to load and says “Data Execution Protection " Then mine itunes get closed. I don’t why this issue has been encountered; i have installed the latest iTunes and updating it day by day. When i got this error i tried to enable data execution protection but i can’t do it. Can anyone suggest on this topic so that i can solve mine issue.
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 27-03-2011
michaels michaels is offline
Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 394
Re: In Windows Vista, iTunes/QuickTime is not working and error Data Execution Protection.
The following are the suggestion to enable the data execution protection, to perform this follow the steps below and by doing this your problem get solved. Make hit on the start icon on the desktop and then go to the run and under the run type CMD on the text box of the run and after that hit the OK button. Now you will get the command prompt and under that that types the following and then hit the enter bottom:
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx OptIn
After that you will get the success message and after that restart your system and then your problem get solved if it doesn’t works then you need run the bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn instated of the above command on the command prompt and then follow the same method. I hope this could help you lot.
Reply With Quote
#3
Old 27-03-2011
Barraq Barraq is offline
Member
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Re: In Windows Vista, iTunes/QuickTime is not working and error Data Execution Protection.
Hello thanks for replying and be grateful for your suggestion. I have tried your suggestion but it doesn’t help me. I have tried your both command on mine system but it doesn’t help me. I have followed your steps as given you and on the command prompt when enter the command i got message to enter the administration password and after that i typed the password and when i completed i got the same issue. I don’t what to do now can anyone suggest on this topic and so that i can solve mine issue.
Reply With Quote
#4
Old 27-03-2011
Santy Santy is offline
Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 482
Re: In Windows Vista, iTunes/QuickTime is not working and error Data Execution Protection.
You know, I realized last night that was. I started thinking that maybe my files from the library were damaged. I opened my iTunes Music folder and deleted data files and iTunes is opened like a magic. I had to re-import my song, other than that was not terrible, took about 10 minutes with the whole thing, together among my podcast. If somebody else has this crisis, I would propose find the way to your iTunes folder and incise the library of game for the iPod, iTunes and the assortment of iTunes song library and attach them keen on one more folder and see if that resolve the trouble .
Reply With Quote
#5
Old 27-03-2011
Orton Orton is offline
Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 630
Re: In Windows Vista, iTunes/QuickTime is not working and error Data Execution Protection.
I would like to suggest you perform the clean boot and so that you can solve your issue, to do this follow the steps below: make select on the start and then go to the search and under the search type msconfig on the text box of the search and after that hit the OK button. Now you will get the windows and under that go to the general tab and then make check on the selective startup radio button and then make unchecked mark on the load startup items. After that go to the service tab and then make check mark on the Hide all Microsoft services check box and after that select the disable all button. Finally make hit on the Apply and then hit on the OK button and then restart your system. i hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.
Reply With Quote










0 comments:
Post a Comment